Cinema Art Theater
- Cinema Art Theater (CAT) is located at 17701 Dartmouth Drive, Lewes, (in the Dartmouth Plaza off Route 1 behind the Lewes Wawa) (map).
VENUE (Opened March 17, 2016)
- Open year-round
- Quality film and event presentation
- Comfortable staggered and/or tiered seating
- Main theater (104 seats plus space for 4 wheelchairs), JEMS theater (36 seats)
- Accessible entry, concession area, and restrooms.
- Multiple screenings of first run independent films
- Metropolitan Opera Live in HD (10 performance series)
- National Theatre Live (filmed performances)
- Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival
- Mini-film festivals and theme-oriented film series
- Plenty of free parking
- Tickets can be purchased online in advance up to 1 hour before screening time, OR
- Tickets can be purchased at the door 30 minutes prior to screening.
- Visa, MasterCard or cash payments accepted ($100 bills are not accepted).
- Check individual screenings for member and general admission prices.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable (unless the screening is cancelled by the Rehoboth Beach Film Society).
- Late arrivals – For safety reasons and to prevent disturbing viewers, entry to theaters is not permitted after a film has started. Doors open 30 minutes prior to each screening so please arrive early.
- Inexpensive snacks and beverages are available for purchase with cash only.
- Food and beverages (including water) purchased outside of the Cinema Art Theater are not permitted.
ASSISTIVE HEARING DEVICES
- Please inquire for available devices at the ticket sales desk.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises, including the theaters, restrooms, and lobby area.
- No cameras or other recording devices may be used during film screenings.
- To prevent disturbing other viewers, please turn off all electronic devices (cell phone, tablet, beeper, etc.).
- Please remove and deposit all trash in the waste or recycling receptacles as you exit the theater.
RENT THE CAT TO HOST YOUR NEXT EVENT
- Close to our beautiful resort communities with a convenient, central location
- Ideal for business meetings, seminars, sales or training presentations, parties and other community events
- Reception area for socializing and enjoying refreshments
- Quality sound system, projection capabilities, and PA system
- Bring your own caterer
- Affordable rental rates (one-time, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
Main Theater: $250 for two hours ($100 for each additional hour)
JEMS Theater: $125 for two hours ($ 75 for each additional hour (perfect for a smaller,
more intimate setting)
- For more information on renting the CAT, please call 302-645-9095, ext 3