Film Festival Online Ticket Sales
Before ordering tickets online, please read the following:
- A Festival Pass is required to purchase tickets. A ticket must be purchased for each film screening. Purchase Festival Passes here.
- Please plan your full Festival schedule before starting this order as only one order may be submitted during the pre-Festival period.
- The Festival Pass level determines when tickets can be purchased and for what days. Any two Festival Pass holders may submit a combined order, however both Pass holders must be eligible to purchase tickets at the time the order is placed.
- Review film screening sellouts, (coming soon).
Online Ticket Sales Schedule:
Director & Producer Passes
Pre-Festival: Starts 12:01 am, Mon, Oct 14
Pre-Festival: Starts 12:01 am, Mon, Oct 28;
Film Buff & Student Passes
Starts 12:01 am, Thu, (Oct 31) for Nov 1 screenings.
Starts 12:01 am, Fri, (Nov 1) for Fri-Sun (Nov 1 – 3) screenings.
Starts 12:01 am, Fri, (Nov 8) for Fri-Sun (Nov 8–10) screenings.
Starts at 12:01 am each day (Oct 31–Nov 10).
Three IN DEMAND screenings will take place on Sunday (Nov 10). The IN DEMAND films will be announced and tickets will be available to purchase online, beginning around 3 pm on Saturday (Nov 9). Mini Passes can purchase IN DEMAND tickets on Sunday (Nov 10), starting at 12:01 am.
|IN DEMAND FILM #
|1||11 am||Sun, Nov 10||Cinema Art Theater|
|2||1:25 pm||Sun, Nov 10||Cinema Art Theater|
|3||3:50 pm||Sun, Nov 10||Cinema Art Theater|
If you need assistance with processing your order, please come to the RBFS office (107 Truitt Ave. Rehoboth Beach) 9:30 am–4:30 pm, Monday–Friday during the pre-Festival ticket sales period (Oct 14–Oct 29).
During the Festival, assistance will be provided at the Box Office at Cinema Art Theater.
See Guide to the Festival in program or on RBFS website for Box Office schedule and address.
To order tickets online, go to www.rbfstickets.com or click the link below.
- To login, enter your 7-digit Festival Pass # and the second person’s # (if applicable).
NOTE: The third character in the Pass # is ALWAYS an alpha letter, e.g. S.
- Check the box of each screening that you would like to see. Do the same in the second column if the order is for two Festival Pass holders.
- For each screening, the number of remaining seats is posted. This number will change after payment is submitted.
- If your selections don’t allow 20 minutes between screenings, a duplicate ticket for a film title is ordered, and/or the screening is sold out, the system will notify you accordingly.
- When you have checked all your screenings, click Checkout at the bottom of your screen to proceed to payment. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards will be accepted.
- After entering required payment information, click Place Order on the bottom of your screen.
- Click on Print Tickets Now. At the next screen, click on Print All Tickets for each Pass holder. Each ticket will print on a full sheet of paper. The printed ticket will be scanned for admission to the screening. Multiple printings of a ticket will be detected at the door and admission will not be granted.
Note: If you don’t print your tickets before logging out, you will have to login for each individual pass holder in order to print ticket.
- A printed ticket and Festival Pass must be shown to enter each screening.
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL!