Set up an online account
The Rehoboth Beach Film Society website has some new changes. One change is the ability to register a personal account for each patron. A personal account will contain your name, address, phone #, and email address. Once registered, that information will autofill every time you purchase online admissions in the future. Please note you will have to enter your credit card information for every order as that data is not saved.
A personal account will also include your ordering history so you can always check to see if you purchased admission for a film.
Following are the directions for registering a personal account:
- Go to www.rehobothfilm.com (the RBFS website home page)
- On the top menu, click LOGIN (last item on the right)
- On the next screen – Click “Register here” on the bottom.
- Enter the requested contact data.
- Click register
- If you want to purchase tickets, click Continue Shopping.
Going forward, every time you purchase online admission, you will login and all your contact info will auto-fill but your credit card data will need to be entered.
If you have any questions or need help, please call 302-645-9095, ext 1.